Welcome to vege!
These terms and conditions contain rules and regulations for the use of the vewle website at https://one-row.com
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use if you do not agree to accept all terms and conditions on this site
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and the disclaimer, as well as all agreements: “customer”, “you” and “your” apply to you, the person who logs in to this site and agrees. with the terms and conditions of the company. . “Society,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Us,” and “We” refer to our society. The term “party”, “parties” or “we” refers to both the customer and us. All terms and conditions relate to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to carry out our customer support process in the most appropriate manner to explicitly meet the customer’s needs in relation to the delivery of specified services provided by the company and applicable Dutch law.
You should not:
- Republish material from vewle
- Sell, rent or sublicense vewl equipment
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from vewle
- Redistribute vewle content
This Agreement shall begin on the date of this Agreement.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange views and information about certain parts of the website. vewle does not filter, edit, publish or review comments until they are available on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of vewle, its agents and / or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, vewle shall not be liable for comments or for liability, damages or costs caused and / or suffered by the use and / or publication and / or presence of comments on the Website.
Vewle reserves the right to monitor and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, inappropriate or in violation of these terms.
They guarantee and represent:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all the necessary licenses and permits.
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties.
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise illegal material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to promote or promote commercial or customary activities, or to promote commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify your comments in any form, format or medium.
Hypertext link to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without our prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Intelligence organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as to the websites of other listed companies. a
- Accredited businesses throughout the system, with the exception of charitable collections, charity shopping centers and charitable collections, which may not link to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other information about the Website, provided that the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not imply false sponsorship, consent or approval of the liaison party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits into the context of the linked party’s website.
We may review and approve additional link requests from the following types of organizations:
- known sources of consumer and / or business information;
- dot.com community website;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, legal and consulting firms; a
- Educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve requests for links from these organizations if we find that: (a) the link does not look bad to ourselves or our accredited companies because of us; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; c) the usefulness of the visibility of the hyperlink for us compensates for the lack of vewle; and (d) the reference is in the context of general information on resources.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not constitute false sponsorship, endorsement or approval by the Liaison Party and its products or services; and (c) fits into the context of the linked party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and would like to create a link to our website, you must notify us by e-mail. Enter your name, the name of your organization, the contact information and URL of your website, a list of all the URLs from which you want to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our website to which you want to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for an answer.
Approved organizations may link to our website as follows:
- Using the name of our company; or
- Using a link to the Unified Resource Finder; or
- The use of any other description of our linked website makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linked website.
Use of the vewle logo or other graphics on links is not permitted without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our website that alter the look or appearance of our website in any way without our prior consent and written consent.
Responsibility for content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your site. You agree to protect and defend us from any claims made on your site. No website should contain links that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that violate, otherwise violate, or defend a violation or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove links or specific links to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the instructions for linking them at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms.
Remove links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us at any time and let us know. We will review removal requests, but we’re not required to respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information on this site is correct. We do not accept any liability for their completeness or accuracy. We also do not promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the materials on it are updated.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions regarding our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraud;
- Limit our or your liability in any way that is prohibited by applicable law. or
- Exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Restrictions and prohibitions in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising from the exclusion of liability, including those arising from the contract, the infringement and breach of legal obligations.
If the website and the information and services on it are made available free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage.