Juice helps relieve constipation
Here’s what you need:
- 1 medium size apple, cored but not skinned
- 1 large pitted fresh plum OR 3 – 4 dried preservative free
- 1 – 2 Medjool pitted dates (Optional: chop & soak in a little water to soften)
- 2 heaping tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (I use original)
- 4 – 6 strawberries, stemmed
- Small handful of fresh blueberries
- Approx. 2 cups ice cubes: increase or decrease the amount until desired consistency.
How to make the :
- Core apple, cut into segments and place in blender.
- Add plums, dates, flaxseed, coconut milk and berries. Blend until well combined.
- Add ice, blend until mixture is a slushy texture. Adjust the amount of ice according to desired consistency.
Note: Go to the next page to read the next recipe
you won’t believe recipe 5